The updated version of KCT 220.127.116.11 adds a new assistance chat that can be used for free by all users of the STAK diagnostic device. The customer can request immediate support from Keyline qualified technicians, directly from the KCT software used to program the keys.
This service is available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 1pm and from 3pm to 7pm, and on Saturday morning, from 9am to 1pm and allows you to quickly resolve any questions, without the need to contact Keyline's technical support by phone.
To request online assistance this steps:
1. Access the KCT software and click on the "Programming" menu.
2. Accept the "Disclaimer" and click on the red arrow.
3. The "OBD Programming" screen will open above the "Programming" window with the previously accepted disclaimer.
4. Bring back the "Programming" window, where you will find the new red "Support Chat" button.
5. The chat will open by pressing on “Support chat”, you can then type in your request and receive technical support.